Google Analytics definition: What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics platform you can use to track and analyze the performance of your website or app. Through Google Analytics, you can access a wide range of data and reports on website traffic and website visitor behaviour. The platform is available to anyone with a Google account, and there are both paid and free versions.
What can Google Analytics be useful for in your business?
- How users arrive on your website
- How users interact with your website content
- The characteristics of your website’s audience
- How many of your website visitors convert
You can use the reports within Google Analytics to accomplish things such as:
- Evaluating the performance of your marketing campaigns
- Determining how your pages are performing and how to optimize your pages
- Deciding who you should target your content and marketing to
- Tracking conversions and purchases
Who can benefit from Google Analytics?
Anyone who would like to track their website SEO, CPC or even email marketing efforts will benefit from using Google Analytics.
With Google Analytics, you’ll be able to glean important information about your audience, visitor behaviour on your site, traffic patterns, and more. Plus, you can access and analyze data fast with the Google Analytics data sampling feature.
Do you need help setting up Google Analytics for your business?
We offer Google Analytics consulting services and can help you learn how to use Google Analytics, set it up, and get more value from your data.